WGIRLS Is Expanding!
WGIRLS has built a global community that brings together diverse, young professional women with a shared desire to strengthen communities and build lasting friendships. We are dedicated to empowering women and children in underserved communities by volunteering and providing support. We train our members to develop them into effective volunteers.
WGIRLS chapters bring positive change to the lives of women and children in their community while building professional skills and creating lasting friendships. By partnering with other nonprofit organizations whose goals closely align with our own, WGIRLS is able to accomplish their mission and create positive change.
Activities involved in starting a chapter:
- Recruit members
- Lead membership and board meetings
- Create partnerships with nonprofits
- Volunteer with nonprofits
- Plan fundraising events for WGIRLS programming and nonprofit partners
- Promote the WGIRLS mission in your community
- Serve as a WGIRLS Ambassador to help spread the word to women in your area
We are looking for outstanding female leaders to help start WGIRLS chapters throughout the United States. If you are eager to step into a dynamic leadership position, passionate about the work of the WGIRLS organization, and demonstrate the qualities outlined below, then we encourage you to apply.
Qualities of WGIRLS Leaders:
- Proven leadership skills
- A passion for volunteering
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to effectively interact, cooperate, collaborate and manage conflicts with other people in order to complete tasks and achieve shared goals
- Well-networked/connected in your city
Ready to apply?
Please fill out this questionnaire so we can learn more about you and how you would like to be involved in starting a WGIRLS chapter. If we feel you are a strong candidate, then we will contact you to take the next steps. Thank you for expressing an interest in bringing WGIRLS to your city!